To Add a New Client:
1. After logging into your GrainBridge account, select the Clients tab from at the top of the screen.
2. Once on the Clients page, click the green + Add Client button.
3. Enter the client’s information. You must at least enter their name and email address. The email address you enter will receive the invitation for the client to access their account.
4. Underneath the email address field, there is a box that you must click in order to give this client access to the program. If this box is left unchecked, only the account administrator will have access to it.
5. Click the green + Add Client button to save this client’s data. This client is now ready to start adding profiles and using the risk management application.