To Move a Client
1. After logging into your GrainBridge admin account, select Clients from the “Getting Started” menu.
Click on the client you wish to place under another administrator.
2. Select the “Move under other admin” option in the bottom right corner.
3. A pop-up will appear with a drop-down menu of all administrators within your business. Select the administrator you wish to delegate the client to and click “Move client.” This client will now be located under this administrator’s client group.
To Delegate a Client
1. Click on "Account" in the upper right corner of your screen or from the "Getting Started" menu, and select "Administrators" from the left column.
2. Click the green "+ Add Delegation Rule" button.
3. Choose which Administrator the client is under that you would like to Delegate from and then the Admin you would like to Delegate to.
4. Indicate whether the Admin you are delegating to is to have read only (view only) or read and write (view and edit) privileges.
5. Click + Add Delegation Rule to save.