1. Select the Cash tab at the top of the Crops menu.
2. Click +Add cash sale at the bottom of the page.
3. Select your transaction type (Cash sale, Basis, Futures (HTA), or NPE.)
4. Use the drop-down menu to indicate which of your crop profiles this sale is for.
5. Indicate the buyer for this transaction from the dropdown menu.
Or, for new buyers, click add new buyer, and enter the buyer's information.
Be sure to click add new buyer again to save this buyer's information.
6. Complete the transaction information by entering Delivery Date, Amount Sold, Price (or Basis and Futures Month) and Sale Date.
7. There are optional fields for a Reference ID (for contract and invoice numbers to link to this transaction) and for any additional notes you may want to add regarding this transaction.
8. Click +Add cash sale again to save this transaction!