Commodity Profiles from GrainBridge, LLC on Vimeo.
1. Select the green icon to +Add a livestock profile.
2. Choose the Livestock Exchange you will be using to market your livestock. For example select “Live Cattle” if finishing fat cattle. For a cow/calf operation and marketing calves off the cow select the “Feeder Cattle” option.
3. Enter a description for your pen, lot, or group of animals.
4. Enter the total initial number of head in that pen, lot, or group.
5. Enter the estimated death loss.
6. For In weight, enter the weight of the animals when purchased. For cow/calf enter the born weight.
7. Enter the estimated daily gain and estimated out weight.
8. You may add notes throughout the year on this group of animals.
Once all data has been entered the system will calculate total to sell, days on feed, out date and total weight available to market. (See gray box on right.)